As a member of the Mobile Bar Association, you can take advantage of a variety of benefits to help you and your firm.
- Learn! Discounted Rates on CLE Programs: The Mobile Bar Association is an accredited CLE sponsor with the Alabama State Bar.
- Grow! New Lawyer Mentoring and Bar Buddy Program: The MBA New Lawyer Mentoring program provides new lawyers with opportunities to learn and grow from more experienced lawyers.
- Network! Committees and Sections: Join a Section and network with other attorneys and judges to learn more about a specific practice area. Join a Committee and participate and improve your community through volunteer involvement.
- Connect! Career Center: Through the MBA's website, you can now access our Career Center. Post and search for job openings.
- Stay Informed! Monthly Bar Bulletin Publication: Receive the monthly Mobile Bar Bulletin that’s free for all bar members. Keep up with attorney news and current articles.
- Belong! As a member of the Mobile Bar Association, you are listed in our website member directory for the public to view.
- Branch Out! Participate in our Find a Lawyer program. It is new version of the Lawyer Referral Service. Also known as a Premium Profile.
- Discounts! We have a discounts from a variety of businesses. Such as: Six Flags over Georgia. To view the full list of companies and discounts, click on the menu bar on the left side of your screen, click on Member Discounts, sign into the website and check them out!
Become a Premium Member for an additional $100 a year and participate in our Find a Lawyer program.
- Find a Lawyer is a web-based lawyer referral service. To respond to the 100 calls a month received for lawyer referrals, we are now offering this resource to the community. Under our Find a Lawyer section on the website, someone can search for participating Mobile Bar Members by area of practice for attorneys. Attorneys will be searchable over to 45 different areas of practice. Your profile will include your picture, contact information and description of your practice. If you are interest in being included in our Find a Lawyer program and joining as a Premium Member, please click here.